Vinegar and fish are made from small squid with a body length of 4 to 7cm, processed by salting, frying, immersing in vinegar, and vacuum packaging. The product is crispy, delicious, soft, nutritious, and easy to eat. It is popular with consumers, especially children, the elderly and tourists.
1, process selection of raw materials â†’ pretreatment â†’ marinated â†’ fried â†’ vinegar brewing â†’ drain â†’ bagging â†’ vacuum packaging â†’ sterilization â†’ cooling â†’ storage insulation inspection â†’ finished product.
2, the operating point
(1) Selection and pretreatment of raw materials
The raw material is selected from 4 to 7cm of fresh live squid, first cleaned to remove sediment, mucus, and impurities from the surface of the fish. Then remove the fish gills and internal organs by hand, and then wash the fish body surface and body cavity with clean water.
(2)Preparation of pickled salt 1 (100kg): Take 3kg of pepper, 3kg of pepper, 2kg of cinnamon, 3kg of fennel, and 6kg of ginger slices, and mix it into 5-6 loose yarn bags. 100kg of water, heated to boiling in the sandwich pot and keep micro-boiling 2 ~ 3h, stop heating, remove the spice bag, while hot: 1.5kg of MSG, 15kg of sugar, 3kg of salt, add 15kg of rice wine after cooling, stir and reserve.
2 Marinate the raw fish that has been washed and drained and marinated for 3 to 3.5 hours in a marinade at 25Â°C or less. Remove and drain the water.
(3)Frying Add the shortening to about 1cm below the fryer oil mark and heat it to 190Â°C. Put the raw fish that is about 10% oil by weight. Deep fry until the surface is tan. The fish has a firm feel and is not fried. The tail is broken or the explosion is not clear.
(4) vinegar brewed a vinegar preparation: vinegar 100kg, soy sauce 10kg, sugar 10kg, onion 10kg, ginger foam 10kg and mix thoroughly after use. 2 vinegar brewing: The fried fish simmer hot vinegar, soak 1 ~ 1.5min, remove and drain the remaining juice.
(5) Vacuum packaging adopts PET/AL/CPP bag, specification 130mm170mm, measuring 140g+ bagging. Immediately after the bag is installed, vacuum sealing and heat sealing are performed. The degree of vacuum control is preferably 0.093 MPa.
(6) Sterilization and cooling The packaged bag is rapidly placed in an autoclave, and the sterilization condition is 15' to 40' to 15' 121C, and then the negative pressure is cooled to room temperature by 0.088 MPa.
(7) Inspection Incubate at 37Â°C for 7 days and nights for heat preservation inspection. If there is no fat bag phenomenon, put on the outer packaging bag and heat-seal, and label it as finished product.
3. Product Quality and Sanitary Standards The fish body is yellowish-brown or dark brown; it has the normal flavor and aroma of this variety of vinegar and fish, and has no odor. Fish tissue is not hard, soft, not broken, fishbone soft and crisp, the fish in the bag is arranged neatly, uniform in size; no impurities are allowed. The pathogenic bacteria cannot be detected and the product meets the commercial sterility requirements of the food.
Beeswax is obtained from the honeycombs of bees after the Honey has been removed by draining or centrifuging. The combs are melted with hot water, steam or solar heat; the melted product is filtered and cast into cakes of yellow beeswax. With detoxification, wound healing, tissue regeneration, pain relieving effect. Commonly used in the ulcer not healing, ecthyma erosion, ulceration of trauma, burn and scald.
Bee Wax, Organic Beeswax, Pure Natural Beeswax, White Refined Beeswax
Easy Food (Jiaxing) Co., Ltd. , https://www.jxeasyfood.com