Peanuts in the flowering, the next pinning period of the root of the application of phosphate fertilizer, can make the plant directly absorb more of the phosphorus nutrients, thus promoting peanut flowering, scab. Spraying phosphate fertilizer during this period can generally increase production by about 15%. Especially for soils with strong acidity, low total phosphorus content, insufficient phosphorus nutrition for peanuts and affecting the growth and development of peanuts, the application of phosphate fertilizers to the roots can make up for the deficiency of soil phosphorus.
The specific spraying method is: first soak calcium superphosphate in water for 15 to 24 hours, then take the upper clear solution, and then add water to form a 1% to 2% aqueous solution for filtration. Spraying should be carried out on a cloudy or sunny afternoon, since the amount of evaporation is small at this time, which is beneficial to the absorption of foliage. Generally 7 to 10 days, 1 spray, 2 or 3 times in succession, spraying 100 kg of solution per acre.
The main raw materials of Cosmetic Raw Materials are commonly used as matrix raw materials and auxiliary materials. The general base materials for cosmetics are mainly oily materials, including oils, waxes, hydrocarbons, fatty acids and alcohols. Its oily raw material is the most widely used raw material in cosmetics. It plays a role in protecting, moisturizing and softening the skin in skin care products, and plays a stereotyping and beautifying role in hair care products. Auxiliary materials are used to prevent oil, wax, hydrocarbons and other oily components of cosmetics from contacting oxygen in the air, oxidizing, producing peroxides, aldehydes, acids and so on. They are discoloration, rancidity and quality deterioration of cosmetics. Some auxiliary materials need to be added to cosmetics. Auxiliary materials include:
1. Surfactant, which can reduce the surface tension of water, has the functions of decontamination, wetting, dispersing, foaming, emulsifying and thickening, is known as industrial monosodium glutamate.
2. Moisturizers are essential ingredients for cream cosmetics. Their function is to prevent cream from drying and cracking and to keep skin moisture.
3. adhesive, mainly used for hair gel, mousse and gel mask.
4. powder is mainly used for making powder products.
5. pigment and dyestuff are mainly used for making beauty modification products.
6. Preservatives and antioxidants inhibit the growth of microorganisms during the shelf-life of cosmetics and the use of consumers; fragrances, increase the fragrance of cosmetics, improve the value of products.
1. OEM(????) service is available.
2. Fast producing time.
3.Cheapest price forproduces.
4. Reply promptly in 24 hours.
5.Free sample available.
Q1: product specifications?
A: we will pack the product specifications according to your needs.
Q2: Do you have some videos where we can see the line production?
A: Yes, we can provide some videos for reference. (yes, we can provide some videos).
Q3: How about payment terms? What kind of payment terms do you have?
A: 30% TT deposit + 70% TT before shipment, 50% TT deposit + 50% LC bala
Nce, Flexible payment can be negotiated.
Q4: what advantages do you have?
A: the quality of the products we offer can be guaranteed and will provide you with very competitive prices.
If you have any questions, please contact with us directly. Organic Intermediate are produced by HRT bearing With High Quality and Good Appearance. Welcome you can visit our Factory. For inqury, please send mail directly to us.
Detergent Raw Material,Ginsenoside RB2,Ginsenoside RB3,Laundry Detergent Raw Materials
Shandong Chenyi Environmental Protection Technology Co.,Ltd , https://www.chenyichemistry.com